We pride ourselves in creating affordable camper van conversions – but it is still a big purchase. We want to make it as easy as possible for you, so we offer many paths for paying for your camper van.
Buying a van + conversion
If you are buying a van through our dealership partners – we have two options:
- Pay for your new van and Wayfarer conversion through one monthly payment to our dealership partners. Contact us to start this process.
- Pay for your conversion separately from the van purchase. You can pay us directly via credit card, check or cash.
Bringing your own van
If you are bringing us a van sourced elsewhere – we have three options:
- Take advantage of financing through our partner Hearth to pay for your conversion (or the whole van) over a few months or years. Scroll down for more details.
- Finance your conversion (or the whole van) through any lender of your choice. We can send you an invoice to share with your lender to wrap the conversion in with your loan.
- You can pay us directly via credit card, check or cash.
financing through hearth
You can get a quick idea of how much your monthly payment will be by using the payment estimator – this will not affect your credit score.
If that looks good, you can fill in additional information to get pre-qualified. You will receive offers from different lenders so you can pick the best one for you. Within days the funds will be deposited to your bank account, so you can pay for your conversion (and/or van) with the lump sum, and then your monthly payments will be made directly to your lender