Need to add another sleeping option in your van? Our lower bunk platform system creates a secondary sleeping platform underneath the bed – perfect for those who are bringing along a kid or anyone who would prefer not to cuddle with their passenger.
The lower bunk platform is a folding leaf that drops in between two Wheel Well Storage Boxes to create a flat sleeping surface where you can add in the mattress of your choice (not included). This secondary sleeping platform is equal in size to the primary bed. During the day, you can fold and stow the platform to open up storage space between your Wheel Well Boxes. We recommend pairing your Lower Bunk Platform with 2.5” or 4” bed raisers for the most comfortable sleeping experience.
Must be paired with two Wayfarer Wheel Well Boxes (sold separately). The Lower Bunk Platform rests on two support braces attached to the Wheel Well Boxes. The platform is designed to support up to 500 pounds.
- In ProMaster vans: 14.5″ from platform to support beam, 16″ from platform to upper bed
- In Transit vans: 15.5″ from platform to support beam, 17″ from platform to upper bed
- Available for installation at our Colorado Springs location.
- Can be shipped for DIY install. Read our shipping FAQs for more details.
- Compatible with all vans.