the biggest Wayfarain Event of the year
The Wayfarer Family is headed to beautiful Bozeman, Montana for Wayfarer Weekend on Friday, Sept. 17 - Monday, Sept. 20.
After the year we have all experienced, this weekend is needed more than ever. We are looking forward to rekindling old friendships, welcoming new folks to the Wayfarian family and enjoying the comfort of community that just can’t be recreated in a Zoom meeting.
join us for a fun weekend of community & adventure
What you can expect: A weekend of hanging out, eating good food, making new friends, learning and swapping stories from one another and getting out to enjoy beautiful Bozeman. Whether you are a solo traveler or coming with a caravan of friends, we have a place for you at Wayfarer Weekend.
Your event ticket includes:
- Three nights of van camping at the private and historic Star M Barn property
- Two catered dinners and breakfasts
- Access to drinking water and port-a-potties
- Community-wide events: campfires, adventure slideshow, Wayfarian Town Hall, a new night of programming dedicated to sustainability and plenty of time to share your ideas and check out other vans.
- Optional activities and meet-ups: morning yoga, group runs, bike rides and hikes, volunteer trail building, van crafts and more.
Note we want our event to be as accessible as possible to all in the Wayfarian community. Event tickets only partially cover our costs for the venue and food.